TERMS AND RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in, or from, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible and will be removed from consideration. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
How to Enter. To enter the MikelParis as part of Zornu Productions Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), follow the process as defined on the contest page (e.g., post a photo with a hashtag or share a link to a song).
Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Sweepstakes entries must comply with the Entry requirements set forth herein to be valid. As used herein, “Entry” (and/or “Entries”) refers to all content you submit in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any Entry that does not adhere to the submission requirements, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and/or disqualify the entrant. Entries must be in English. By submitting an Entry into the Sweepstakes, you hereby warrant and represent that your Entry conforms to the Entry Requirements and Official Rules set forth herein.
Limit: One  entry/entries per person/account per day during the entire Entry Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple identities or any other methods may void that participant’s entry(ies) and corresponding prizes (if any). Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automating devices will cause disqualification. No other forms of entry are valid other than as set forth above. All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, all entries from that email account will be disqualified.
1. All entry information shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to his/her Submission: (a) Submission is entrant’s own creation; and (b) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties.
Providing a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to grant Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including but not limited to on any and all Internet media, including Sponsor’s web sites and properties (e.g.,mikelparis.com) and on social networking sites (i.e., Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.), for any legal purpose whatsoever. PLEASE NOTE THAT BY SUBMITTING A SUBMISSION, YOU GRANT SPONSOR THE RIGHT TO POST THE SUBMISSION ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES FOREVER WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL PERMISSION OR COMPENSATION.
All entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2.Start/End Dates. The Sweepstakes begins on the date posted on the contest page and ends on the date posted on the contest page. All entries must be received before the Entry Period end time/date to be valid.
3.Eligibility. Participation open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Zornu Productions USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at time of entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions: By entering, each entrant agrees that his or her Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
•Submission must follow the guidelines posted on the contest page.
•The Submission must be in English.
•The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
•The Submission must not in any way disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
•The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
•The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
•The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or of any jurisdiction where Submission is created;
•The Submission cannot promote illegal drugs or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing), or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
•The Submission must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Sweepstakes.
Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Submission. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules, the interpretation of these rules by Sponsor and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
ENTRIES POSTED TO SOCIAL MEDIA ARE NOT EDITED BY SPONSOR AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
Sponsor reserves the right to waive the Entry submission requirements set forth herein in its reasonable discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its reasonable discretion, during or upon completion of the Entry Period, to request that any entrant resubmit his or her Entry which fails to comply with the Sweepstakes entry requirements prior to any judging period.
5. Sweepstakes Prize. On or before the 15th of the month following the end of the Entry Period, a random entrant will be chosen from all eligible Submissions. One (1) winner will be selected by Sponsor and the individual whose Entry was chosen will be contacted for prize delivery. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all aspects.
6.Prizes. PRIZE(S) (1): Each prize consists of one MikelParis branded promotional item. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $30 each prize. Total ARV of all prizes is $30. ARV is as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to winner. Limit: one (1) prize per person/household.
7.Notification. Winners will be notified via the email address provided on or before the 16th of the month following the end of the Entry Period. Winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document (including transfer/assignment of rights in the Submission to Sponsor) within the time frame designated by Sponsor. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such Winner’s position/prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the Submission with the next highest score. Upon forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8.Conditions. Submissions may be cut, edited, reformatted, rearranged, combined with other materials and/or otherwise modified, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Sweepstakes and /or acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, Submission and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Zornu Productions Inc., and their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to the value of the Prize and in no event shall the Sponsor be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
9.Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BEMADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY OFANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOMEOF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in New York, NY. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES (WHETHER OF NEW YORK OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION). For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of Queens in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.